This dental office just needed a cleaning! Alchemy’s process was to . . .
- Scrape the shell clean: paint bright white.
- Add a grill: build a faceted gold hallway that organizes the space and hides 40 years of patch-worked additions.
- Admire the bite: make a tessellated molar wall behind a toothpick-log reception desk staffed by smiling professionals.
- Celebrate cavities! Insert skylights and nooks, and paint them in vivid greens (kale, basil, spinach).
- Think about future braces: Plan for an eventual facade rework so the building will finally be able to show its smile to the street!
* most photography by StringLine Motion Picture Co., St. Cloud, MN